Saturday, August 30, 2008

Starting Charity Projects.

Hi everyone. I am starting a charity project in the memory of my great grandmother, who passed away late last month.

I found out from a nurse who worked there, that my GG crocheted all year round to make comfortghans for the pateints on her hall. (there are 13 in all now) I would like to do this for these patients this year, as a way to keep my GG's spirit alive and moving. I will appreciate any help given to me, as I want to do alot of it myself. I have added a donation button, as my family members from out of town have added a few dollars to the fund. ANY help is appreciated, whether it be squares, money, scrap yarn, yarn balls, or whatever you ahve to send. It all adds up in the end. for any information you may need/want email megsdaboss@yahoo.com . It may take me a day or so to get back to you but I will. :)

God Bless you all, and thanks for considering.


No comments: