Thursday, August 7, 2008

about 2 weeks into blanket....

Ok, so I am about 2 weeks into Tommy's blanket.....I am almost up to row 90. Thank god.


All the lettering is finished, now I have to tackle the solid space before the helmet, then finally onto the dreaded helmet.....

Browns play 1st Pre-Season game tonight agains the Jets and Farve. :) We will still win, and I will work on my Browns balnket. Goal is to have it finished by the end of Pre-season, so I need to keep working.

As soon as I find my USB cord, I will upload some pics. :) I think it looks good, hubby hasn't complained and he is usually pretty picky and opinionated, so I figure I am doing ok.

And for the record, I am NEVER going back to SC in a graph :) never, ever, ever.


Hopefully pics by tomorrow.

*Hugs*

No comments: